CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF COURSE BY CLIENT
All cancellations by the Client must be in writing. No fees will be payable provided that no less than 21 days written notice prior to the commencement of the Service is given to High Peak First Aid Training. If less than 21 days written notice prior to the commencement of the Service is given High Peak First Aid Training reserve the right in its sole discretion to make an appropriate charge for administration and other expenses as follows;
- 14-20 days written notice prior to course commencement = 25% of the course fee
- 7-13 days written notice prior to course commencement = 50% of the course fee
- 2-6 days written notice prior to course commencement = 75% of the course fee
- less than 2 days written notice prior to course commencement = 100% of the course fee
If less than 14 days written notice prior to course commencement is given 100% of venue fees may be due in addition to the above where appropriate. In exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of High Peak First Aid Training, courses or places on courses may be postponed rather than cancelled. If the cancellation policy is implemented fees will be due as above and the fee for the rearranged course or place on a course would be full price. Further cancellation or postponement of an already rearranged course or place on a course would be subject to a mandatory 100% cancellation fee irrespective of the prior written notice which is given.
CANCELLATION BY HIGH PEAK FIRST AID TRAINING
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that advertised courses run, HPFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course, especially in circumstances where this is as a result of client(s) cancellation resulting in a workable minimum for the course. If this becomes necessary, as much notice as possible will be given and the client will be offered a choice, with due consultation of:
- A full refund if the course has not yet commenced
- A proportionate refund, if the course has commenced and is not yet completed
- An alternative date to commence or complete the course as appropriate to the circumstances.
- High Peak First Aid is not liable for any transport or accommodation costs if a course is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control.
FAILURE TO ATTEND
Not withstanding the provision of clause 8 above, if any student fails to attend the course or any part of the course on which a place has been reserved, fees in respect of that student will be payable by the Client in full. However,
- If the course on which a place has been reserved for a student has not yet commenced, a substitute student may be nominated by the Client for that course.
- If the course on which a place has been reserved for a student has commenced but for exceptional reasons the student has not been able to complete the course, an alternative date will be offered to enable the student to complete the remaining part of the course. Exceptional reasons may include illness supported by a doctor’s note.
- At the discretion of the High Peak First Aid Trainer, if an insufficient number of students attend any one day, the course or part of the course may be postponed or cancelled in accordance with clause 3 above.